Need Two OMD Tickets for Atlanta on April 10th?

OMD in Denver ©2018 Aimee Giese

I’ve got a bit of a problem. My pals are begging out of the OMD show at Center Stage in Atlanta in 48 hours. That leave me with two extra tickets that I have to unload. $30/each. Any interest? Contact me at the “About The Monk” tab or just comment on this posting and we’ll sort something out.

This entry was posted in Core Collection and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Need Two OMD Tickets for Atlanta on April 10th?

1. Oooh if only I was (still) in Atlanta!!

2. Darlene says:

Do you still have the 2 OMD tickets?

Darlene – Yes, and they’re yours!

• Darlene says:

Thanks so much for waiting for us to get the tickets! The show was fantastic! It was the first time I saw them play.

Darlene – You’re lucky to have finally seen them and their status as headliners sure helps! I first saw OMD open for the Thompson Twins at The Fox in Dec. ’85. Last Tuesday was only the second of five shows I’ve seen where they headlined. They can open like nobody else (I blew off the headliner the three times I saw them open) but they are best savored with a full set.

• Darlene says:

I didn’t realize that they have only been the headliner three times…so hard to believe! Funny that you mentioned the Thompson Twins, because I saw them play in Buffalo in 1984!

3. Vich says:

I need 2 tickets now at center stage!!